This page provides answers to some of our most common questions. Don't see your question? Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The number of units needed depends on muscle movement, age, skin condition, and outcome.The FDA approved dose for glabella (between brow), forehead, and crows feet is 64 units. Neuromodulator is not cookie cutter, so we tailor the number of units to you. The best way to know the number of units you need is by scheduling a consultation with one of our experienced providers.
We use a topical numbing agent for dermal fillers and other injectables. Our goal is to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
- Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E, and Fish Oils for at least a week before.
- Avoid NSAIDS for at least a week before.
- Avoid alcohol for a few days before.
- Do not schedule routine procedures (such as dental work, colonoscopy, etc.) within two weeks
before and two weeks after treatment.
- Do not receive any vaccine within two weeks before and two weeks after treatment.
- Take Arnica if tendency to bruise.
- Eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice (contains bromelain) if you have a tendency to bruise.
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures
could contribute to a recurrence. Speak to us about medications that may minimize a
- Immune system diseases
- Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
- Coagulation diseases
- Cutaneous neurofibromatosis
- Various acute infectious diseases (i.e., Influenza, etc.)
- Inflammation of the skin in areas to be treated
- A non-absorbable implant (Silicone) in the zone of treatment
- Oncology (chemotherapy)
- Tendency toward Keloid scarring
- Bleeding Disorders and some diseases of the blood
- Any vaccine within two weeks of treatment
- Any dental work within two weeks of treatment
The number of treatments depend on the person, their goal, skin laxity, and age. Multiple treatments are sometimes required 4-6 weeks apart, 6 months or yearly.
We do offer DMK skin treatments as well as the Known Drench treatment! Both are pregnancy safe!
There are several things you can combine on the same day, reach out to us to schedule appropriately.
We have membership packages that offer special pricing and exclusive offers. We try to highlight services from time to time but the best pricing is found with memberships. We do participate in both Alle and Aspire Rewards programs as well.
Yes! We have after hours options, Saturday options, brunch options... If you can dream it, we can do it. Contact for special pricing.